Friday, May 18, 2012

Avengers #26. Go. Away.

   I'll write a full post about the comics I picked up today soon, but I had to get my thoughts about Avengers #26 out before I started to vomit. Brian Michael Bendis is a great writer that has helped reform the Marvel universe into what it is today, that being said, I had an EXTREMELY hard time finishing this book. It wasn't even Bendis' fault. Walter Simson. I've never seen a photo of him, but I feel it's safe to assume he's an epileptic 4 year old that hates symmetry. How this guy got the penciling job for on of Marvel's biggest titles is far beyond me. I think he took one look at a "How to Draw Anime" book and went to town. I want to engage this book in combat. I hope this is guest art or something. I'm going to avoid any book penciled by Walter Simson like the plague. 1.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment