Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Game of the Year Forever...Until the Sequel...Edition

   A bunch of things on the agenda for posts, though precedence goes to Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC for Batman: Arkham City. I am personally super excited for this download. I believe it's only $8 for a new two hour addition to the campaign of Arkham City in which both the Batman and Robin are playable characters.
  On a somewhat less important note, my fiance has been letting me pick up some back issues of my favorite comics in place of getting new ones. I shall still be getting Batman's new issues monthly (plus annuals) and the occasional graphic novel. I was at the flea market last weekend and got to pick up some pretty cool back issues.
   My review for this post will be for the first full appearance of Taskmaster in Avengers #196. Basically, it's just a fun early 80's Avengers comic. I liked the introduction of Taskmaster, short and to the point. It didn't over explain his photographic reflexes with fake science like Marvel decided to do in more recent years, which I personally liked. Certainly not a ground breaking comic, but it introduces one of my favorite villains in a fun story. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment